Friday, November 11, 2011
His Grace Is More Than Sufficient
Hello! We just wanted to post a quick update for those that might be checking the blog and praying for today's appointment. There was still no baby...a bigger sac, but no baby. But, please know that your prayers have meant more than you know, though, today. Truly, God's grace and peace have surrounded us the whole day. On and off throughout the week, I was so nervous about going in again today. Today, though, we were able to open our hands willingly to receive whatever it was God had for us. At this time, it's not a baby. The doctors and nurses here were incredible, though, in how they handled us from the moment we walked in the door. They were such a blessing! Dr. Taylor is a perinatologist for Edward and specializes in high risk pregnancies...he spent quite a while with us and suggested as long as we are doing okay emotionally and physically to wait it out another week or so. He's 95% sure that the baby has stopped developing and won't be seen, but as our OB suggested as well, sometimes the baby can still show up, so he recommended we wait and not to rush into anything. He's going to watch my levels closely between now and then so that I'm carefully monitored in the meantime, but we'll go in again on Friday and see what we see. Thank you so very much for your prayers today. They have been felt and appreciated more than you can imagine. What a gift to have His peace!
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;even at night my heart instructs me.I have set the Lord always before me.Because he is at my right hand,I will not be shaken. Psalm 16: 7-8My God turns my darkness into light. Psalm 18:28